Shein.com Mini-haul & Review #6

by - December 06, 2015


SheIn Haul and Review

Hello! Today I have for you another haul/review from the latest clothes I received from SheIn. Sorry if I'm boring you with so many posts about clothes! I know I owe you several beauty reviews, but those usually take longer to write since I want to test the products thoroughly before reviewing.

I have started stocking up for winter, so this time I picked 2 sweaters and a pair of pants.

The first piece I'll talk about is called "V Neck Dip Hem Beige Sweater" on their website.This is a long sleeve basic sweater.

¡Hola! Hoy les traigo otro post sobre mis últimas compritas en SheIn. amento si las estoy aburriendo con tantos posts de ropa! Sé que les debo algunas reviews de belleza, pero esas me toman más en redactar porque me gusta probar bien los productos antes de hacerlo.

He comenzado a prepararme para el invierno, así que esta vez he cogido 2 suéteres y un par de pantalones.

La primera pieza de la que voy a hablarles se llama "V Neck Dip Hem Beige Sweater" en su website. Es un suéter básico de manga larga.



V Neck Dip Hem Beige Sweater
V Neck Dip Hem Beige Sweater

The fabric is super soft and cozy. The color is more like a very light pastel yellow, not beige. This comes only in "one-size" and runs large. I usually wear a M and this fits but very oversized. I can make it work but if you're smaller it might be harder.

Next, the pants. They're called "Black Casual Pockets Pant" on their website. I got them in black, but they're also available in grey.

La tela es super suave y acogedora. El color es más como un amarillo pastel muy claro, no beige. Este está disponible sólo en "one-size" pero viene muy grande. Por lo general uso talla M y auqnue me quedó si tiene un look muy oversize. Puedo hacerlo funcionar, pero si eres más delgada se te va a dificultar más
.
Ahora los pantalones. Se llaman "Black Casual Pockets Pant" en su página. Los escogí en negro, pero también están disponibles en gris.



Black Casual Pockets Pant
Black Casual Pockets Pant

They look exactly like on the photos. The description indicates that these are "mid waist" but I'd say they're high-waisted. I ordered a size L and it fits like a glove in the waist, which definitely runs a bit small. Hips are very loose but I guess that's the point, it looks nice. It got pockets at the front and back, but the back ones are fake. Quality is ok, fabric is light. I'm happy with them.

Last, I got a cardigan that you can find as "Beige Long Sleeve Cable Knit Pockets Cardigan". It is also available in red, black and grey.

Se ven exactamente como en las fotos. La descripción indica que son "mid waist" pero yo diría que son de talle alto. Pedí una talla L y se ajustan como un guante en mi cintura, que sin duda viene un poco pequeña. Las caderas son muy flojas pero supongo que ese es el punto, se ve bien. Tiene bolsillos en la parte delantera y trasera, pero las traseros son falsos. La calidad es aceptable, la tela es ligera. Estoy contenta con ellos.

Por último recibí un cardigan que pueden encontrar como "Beige Long Sleeve Cable Knit Pockets Cardigan". También está disponible en rojo, negro y gris. 



Beige Long Sleeve Cable Knit Pockets Cardigan

This cardigan is great for the price, very thick and warm. It looks just like on the pictures. The measurements indicated 83 cm for length and I though this would be about mid-thigh length but no, this is extremely long! It goes almost past my knees (I'm 5'3) so it's a bit awkward on me.

I also received this sewn together, see below...

Este cardigan vale mucho la pena para el precio, es muy grueso y cálido. Se ve justo como en las fotos. Las medidas indicaban un largo de 83 cm y me imaginé que me llegaría como a medio muslo pero no, es muy largo! Me llega casi por debajo de las rodillas (mido 160 cm) por lo que se me ve medio raro.

Ahora, cuando lo recibí venía cosido, vean abajo...



Beige Long Sleeve Cable Knit Pockets Cardigan

I was a little baffled because I don't know if this was a mistake or it had some kind of purpose? It was sewn very loosely so I could easily remove the thread without damaging the piece so it was not a big deal for me. Still a very cute piece but probably would look better on tall ladies.

This time the package shipped from Singapore via DHL and it arrived on a week, yay for quick shipping! Again, I received everything in perfect conditions so no issues there. If you're looking for more SheIn reviews, click here.

So that's all for now! Weather here is starting to get chilly and I'm so excited about it, I can't wait to wear cozy sweaters and big jackets all day long. Are you doing winter shopping this year?

Yo quedé un poco desconcertada porque no sé si esto fue un error o tenía algún tipo de propósito? Venía cosido muy flojito, así que pude sacar fácilmente el hilo sin dañar la pieza, por lo que no fue un gran problema para mí. Sigue siendo una pieza muy linda pero probablemente se vería mejor en alguien más alta.

Esta vez el paquete fue enviado desde Singapur a través de DHL y llegó en una semana, yay por el envío rápido! Una vez más, he recibido todo en perfectas condiciones por lo que no hubo problemas. Si quieres leer más reviews de SheIn, click aquí.

Eso es todo por ahora! El clima esta tornandose lentamente más frío por acá y me encanta, no puedo esperar para usar sueteres pachonsitos todos los días. Ustedes harán compritas para este invierno?




You May Also Like

0 comments