[Cute for less] Bombers, black jeans & sweatshirts, reviews + where to buy

by - February 24, 2016

Korean fashion style nanda inspiration

Hello! Today I'll be sharing some of the latest pieces and trends I have been wearing, along with reviews on those items and where to get them (at super affordable prices).

The first one is black jeans, they go with everything!  I loved them in the outfit above. I got this pair here:

¡Hola! Hoy compartiré algunas de las últimas piezas y tendencias que he estado usando, junto con reseñas de estos artículos y dónde conseguirlos (a precios muy económicos).

Lo primero son los jeans negros, van con todo! Me encantaron en el outfit de arriba. Yo ordené estos de aquí:
Romwe Ripped Denim Slim Black Pant Review

The fabric is not denim but it's of nice quality and stretchy. There were tons of lose threads though but it's not a bit deal for me. It's ripped on the legs, I've been wanted a pair like this to add a grunge-ish touch to some outfits. The zipper works but it's a bit hard to open and close.

La tela no es mezclilla pero es de buena calidad y elástica. Tenía un montón de hilos sueltos pero en lo personal no me molesta tanto. Tiene cortes en las piernas, desde hace mucho quería unos asi para darle un toque grunge-ish a mis outfits. El zipper funciona pero a veces se medio atora.
Romwe Ripped Denim Slim Black Pant Review

Next, sweatshirts! I used to think they looked too "sporty" but I have totally changed my mind, you can even wear them with skirts and they look pretty cute:

Segundo, sudaderas! Yo solía pensar que se veían muy "deportivas" he cambiado completamente de opinión, incluso se pueden llevar con falda y se ve muy lindo:
Korean fashion inspiration sweatshirt

I got this very similar sweatshirt here,  mostly because I found the print funny. The fabric is soft and thin so not for winter but perfect for spring. It is "one size" but despite the large measurements it feels small. I'm usually a size M and this fit just right, a bit loose but not oversized as I was expecting. I'm Still happy with it.

Ordené esta muy similar aquí, sobre todo porque el estampado me hizo gracia. La tela es suave y delgada por lo que no es para el invierno sino perfecto para la primavera. Es unitalla, pero a pesar de las medidas amplias se siente pequeño. Por lo general soy una talla M y me queda perfecto, algo flojito pero no tanto como esperaba. Quedé feliz con el.
Romwe Fashionably Late Sweatshirt Review

Romwe Fashionably Late Sweatshirt Review

Last but not least, bomber jackets! They look so fashionable and fresh.

Por último, chaquetas! Este estilo se conoce como "bomber" pero no estoy segura como se traduce. Se ven muy frescas y modernas.
Korean fashion inspiration

I already had acquired a black one before but it didn't gave me that oversized look I wanted so this time I want for this one. I actually already had it but in green but since I loved how it fit I went for the black one too.

Ya tenía una negra, pero no me quedo tan flojita como quería entonces ordené esta. Ya la tenía en verde, pero como me encantó como me quedo también la ordené en negro aquí.
Romwe Stand Collar With Pockets Black Jacket Review

It's not very warm so also great for spring. Quality is good though in some areas the stitching was a bit loose. Despite that I love it, it looks really cool.

No es muy cálida entonces queda ideal para la primavera. La calidad es buena, aunque en algunas zonas de las costuras estaban algo flojas. A pesar de eso me encanta, se ve muy bien.
Romwe Stand Collar With Pockets Black Jacket Review

That's it for now! Have you been following any trends?

Esto es todo por ahora! Qué tendencias estan siguiendo?

You May Also Like

0 comments