Winter fashion haul + mini reviews #2 ❅

by - January 15, 2016


Romwe winter haul review

Hello! Today I have the part 2 from my previous post on winter shopping. This time I'll be reviewing a jacket, a sweater and a scarf that I received in my latest haul. I have been mostly getting pieces in neutral colors as you might have noticed, I think they make good staples in any closet ^^

Let's start with the scarf (available here):

¡Hola! Hoy les traigo la parte 2 de mi post anterior sobre mis compras de invierno. Estaré reseñando una chaqueta, un suéter y una bufanda que recibí en mi último paquete. He estado adquiriendo piezas en coores neutros como se habrán dado cuenta, ya que creo hacen buenas bases en mi closet ^^

Empecemos con la bufanda (disponible aquí):
Romwe winter haul review

The quality is pretty good for the price, fabric is soft and warm. The measurements on the website are also pretty accurate, since it's so long you can wear it as a shawl also. The shade is just like on the pictures at the page, a cool camel shade.

La calidad es bastante buena para el precio, la tela es suave y cálida. Las mediciones en el sitio web también son bastante exactas, es tan larga que se puede usar como chal también. El tono es como en la página, un color camello frío.
Romwe winter haul review

Next, the bomber jacket (available here):

A continuación, la chaqueta (disponible aquí):
Romwe winter haul review

Unfortunately I don't think I'd be able to wear this during winter because it's quite thin, but for the price I guess it's ok. I'd more appropriate for spring. Its measurements were pretty accurate, the sleeves are a bit short (even when I'm very petite myself), about 3/4 of my arms, so take it consideration if you want to get it.

Lamentablemente no creo que pueda usarla durante el invierno porque es algo delgada, pero por el precio que supongo que está bien. Creo que es más apropiada para la primavera. Sus medidas son bastante exactas, las mangas son un poco cortas (incluso cuando yo soy bajita), alrededor de 3/4 del brazo por lo que hay que considerarlo si les interesara.

Romwe winter haul review

Last but not least, the sweater (available here).

Por último el suéter (disponible aquí).
Romwe winter haul review

It's a really cute sweater and the quality is good, fabric is soft, warm and stretchy. I usually wear a size M and this fits just right, not tight or loose. It's a bit itchy but not enough to bother me.

Es un suéter muy lindo y la calidad es buena, la tela es suave, cálida y elástica. Por lo general uso una talla M y este me queda a la perfección, no apretado ni flojo. Pica un poquito pero no lo suficiente como para molestarme.
Romwe winter haul review

It's always a bit scary to order online because you never know what you'll receive but I'm glad everything came as expected, I liked everything so if something caught your attention I'd tell you to go for it.

Until next post!

A veces da miedito ordenar en línea porque nunca sabes que vas a recibir, pero me alegra que todo me llego como esperaba, todo me gusto asi que si algo les llamo la atención les diría que adelante.

Hasta el próximo post!

You May Also Like

0 comments