[Haul + Review] SheIn Pt. 2 + Romwe ★

by - September 20, 2015


SheIn and Romwe haul and review

Hello! Finally I have for you the Part 2 from my previous SheIn haul, plus also some goodies by Romwe. From SheIn I received 2 jackets and a pair of jeans.

Here's one of the jackets, it's called "Black Soft PU Slim Jacket" on their website and sadly it's sold out by now. 
Hola! Finalmente les traigo la segunda parte de mi previa orden de SheIn, mas algunas otras cositas de Romwe. De SheIn me llegaron 2 chaquetas y unos jeans.

Esta es una de las chaquetas, se llama "Black Soft PU Slim Jacket" en su página, aunque desafortunadamete parece estar agotada.

SheIn Black Soft PU Slim Jacket

It's pretty well-made for the price, the synthetic leather is not super realistic but still looks nice. I ordered one size up from my measurements, an L and sadly is a bit big for me, specially the sleeves which are too long and ample. So this is true to size! Still usable and quite pretty though.

The other jacket is called "Army Green Stand Collar Pockets Loose Jacket" and indeed it is pretty loose and oversized, so if you like the look grab it up! Sadly it didn't had the patch as in the picture but is no big deal. Light so perfect for autumn.

Esta muy bien hecha por el precio, la piel no es la más realista pero se ve bien. Ordené una talla más grande para que no me fuera a quedar chiquita, pero resulta que me terminó quedando grande, especialmente de las mangas.  Las tallas corren como son! Aún asi creo que es muy bonita y usable.

La otra chaqueta se llama "Army Green Stand Collar Pockets Loose Jacket" y de hecho queda muy flojita y grande, se las recomiendo si les gusta ese look. Desafortunadamente no tenía el parche de las fotos pero no es mucho problema. Es ligera, perfecta para el otoño. 


Army Green Stand Collar Pockets Loose Jacket

Last I got these jeans, called "Blue Slim Bleached Denim Pant" because I thought they were pretty unique, and they are! The quality of the fabric is great, thick but soft. Love them! I ordered a size XL thinking they would be small but they're also true to size! So these fit me like boyfriend jeans (I'm usually a size M).

Por último, recibí estos jeans que se llaman "Blue Slim Bleached Denim Pant" porque pensé que se veían muy originales y si lo son! La calidad de la tela es muy buena, gruesa pero suave. Me encantan! Ordené una talla más grande (XL) y también me quedaron grandes, como "boyfriend" jeans (generalmente soy talla XL).

Blue Slim Bleached Denim Pant

Not let's go with Romwe! I went a bit summery and ordered three blouses.

This was my favorite and it's called "Sleeveless Hollow Scalloped Hem Lace Top" on their website. It's so pretty in real life! I ordered a size L again thinking it would be small but it's true to size! Order your usual size, this fit me a bit loose. Color is off-white.

Ahora sigamos con Romwe! Me puse más veraniega y ordené tres blusas.

Esta fue mi favorita de todas, se llama "Sleeveless Hollow Scalloped Hem Lace Top" en su sitio. Es muy bonita en persona! Ordené una talla L de nuevo pensando que sería chiquita pero las medidas estan muy de acuerdo a la talla, me quedó algo flojita.
Sleeveless Hollow Scalloped Hem Lace Top

I also ordered this t-shirt because I though the print was so creative. It's called "Milk Print Grey T-shirt" on their website. The fit is oversized and looks quite lovely. It's on the short but wide side. Fabric is super soft! It had a strong chemical smell when it arrived but it went away easily as soon as I washed it.


También ordené esta playera porque pensé que el estampado era súper creativo. Se llama "Milk Print Grey T-shirt" en su página. Queda flojita, es corta y ancha. La tela es súper suave! Tenía un olor muy fuerte a químicos cuando llego, pero al lavarla se le quito sin problemas.
Milk Print Grey T-shirt

The last one from what I received it's called "Lapel Dip Hem Plaid Chiffon Blouse". It's pretty light and wide, see-through too. Quite nice, but I think it doesn't fit much my style now that I tried it on. Still a great blouse for the price.

 La última que recibí se llama "Lapel Dip Hem Plaid Chiffon Blouse". Es muy delgadita y ancha, se transparenta. Muy bonita, aunque al ponermela creo que no va mucho con mi estilo. Aun así es una muy buena blusa por el precio. 

Lapel Dip Hem Plaid Chiffon Blouse

El servicio que recibí fue muy bueno en ambas tiendas y todo llego muy bien empaquetado y rápido, como siempre. Las recomiendo! Ojalá les haya servido y hasta la próxima ♥
Customer service was on point on both stores and everything arrived well packaged and fast as always, I recommend them! Hope this post was useful and until next time ♥

You May Also Like

0 comments