[Review] Innisfree Jeju Bija Anti-Trouble Cleansing Gel

by - January 02, 2016



Hello, today I'll be reviewing the Jeju Bija Anti-Trouble Cleansing Gel from Innisfree. I have a very problematic nose (very oily, blackheads) and suffer from hormonal acne on my T-zone, so I decided to give this a try and see if it could help.

The product's claims:

"A refreshing facial cleansing gel for removing makeup and treating skin problems.
1. Contains Jeju bija oil for outstanding, enhanced skin
2. Contains natural ingredients, such as salicyl acid, to remove dead skin cells and treat skin problems
3. The mineral-free ingredients treat your skin without leaving an oily residue.
"

Let's start with the basics, the packaging. The bottle is made of sturdy clear plastic and came without a box. It has a pump and it's kind of fragile. Mine broke when I was unpacking it and I wasn't being harsh, it still works but it comes off easily and it's a bit of a pain, just be careful to not break it like me and there are no problems.
 


Hola, hoy estaré reseñando gel limpiador Jeju Bija Anti-Trouble de Innisfree. Tengo una nariz muy problemática (grasa, puntos negros) y sufro de acné hormonal en mi zona T, así que decidí darle una oportunidad y ver si me podría ayudar.

Descripción del producto:

"Un gel limpiador facial refrescante para quitar el maquillaje y tratar problemas de la piel.
1. Contiene aceite de Jeju bija para piel destacada y mejorada
2. Contiene ingredientes naturales, tales como el ácido salicílico, para eliminar las células muertas y tratar problemas de la piel
3. Los ingredientes libres de minerales tratan su piel sin dejar un residuo aceitoso."


Vamos a empezar con lo básico, el empaque. La botella está hecha de plástico transparente resistente y llegó sin una caja. Cuenta con un pump y es algo frágil. El mío se rompió cuando lo estaba desempacando a pesar de ser cuidadosa. Todavía funciona pero es algo molesto que se este soltando, solo tengan cuidado de no romperlo como yo y no hay problemas.

Now onto the product itself. This gel is runny and has a fresh herbal scent, the same as in their No-Sebum powder.  It has a lot of interesting herbal extracts like the Bija seeds, which can only be used after they have survived 20 years in the wild, and also has Salicylic acid which is frequently recommended for acne sufferers. It's free from synthetic colorants, mineral oil, animal-originated ingredients, artificial fragrances, and imidazolidinyl urea.

You're supposed to apply it with dry hands to your skin and massage it, then rinse. This gel isn't supposed to make any foam. One full pump is usually enough for my whole face.

Ahora sobre el producto en sí. Este gel es muy liquido y tiene un olor fresco herbal, igual al de su polvo No-Sebum. Tiene una gran cantidad de extractos de hierbas interesantes como el de las semillas Bija, que sólo pueden ser utilizadas después de que hayan sobrevivido 20 años en la naturaleza, y también tiene ácido salicílico que se recomienda con frecuencia para el acné. Es libre de colorantes sintéticos, aceites minerales, ingredientes originados de animales, fragancias artificiales, y urea imidazolidinil.

Se supone que debes aplicarlo con las manos secas y luego enjuagar, este gel no hace espuma.


In my experience this cleanser does a good job removing most makeup except the waterproof stuff. It really struggled with waterproof mascaras and eyeliners and made my eyes sting. Here's a test I did for you, I used 2 very waterproof pencils and thick lipstick (non waterproof). As you can see, the pencils aren't fully cleansed and I did rubbed well.


En mi experiencia este limpiador hace un buen trabajo eliminando la mayoría de maquillaje, excepto el que es a prueba de agua. Realmente batalló con mascara y delineadores a prueba de agua y arde en los ojos. Aquí está una prueba, usé 2 delineadores muy resistentes y un labial muy grueso. Como pueden ver los lápices no fueron limpiados completamente a pesar de que froté bien.

When I use this product, my face feels very refreshed and clean. It also helps take out the gunk and blackhead out of my pores. Despite that I have found that my skin feels tight after the water dries and I haven't seen any improvement in the amount of blackheads and other imperfections I get yet. My skin is normal//dry depending the season, with a oily and problematic nose by the way.

To conclude:

✔ What I like: Relaxing herbal scent, leaves my skin feeling very refreshed and clean, helps cleaning out my pores.

✖ What I don't like: Struggles with waterproof makeup and stings my eyes, dries up my normal skin.

♥ Who might like it: People who wear light makeup or non waterproof, who have oily skin or trouble with pores, who are adverse to mineral oil or artificial fragrances and vegans (no animal-originated ingredients!).



Cuando utilizo este producto mi cara se siente muy fresca y limpia. También me ayuda mucho a destapar mis poros y sacar puntos negros. A pesar de esto me reseca mucho y no he visto ninguna reduccion en la cantidad de puntos negros y otras imperfecciones que me salen. Por cierto, mi piel es normal/seca dependiendo la temporada con una nariz grasa.

Para concluir:

✔ Lo que me gusta: Aroma herbal relajante, deja mi piel con una sensación muy fresca y limpia, ayuda con la limpieza de mis poros.

✖ Lo que no me gusta: Batalla con el maquillaje a prueba de agua y ardé en los ojos, seca mi piel normal.

♥ A quién le podría gustar: Las personas que usan maquillaje ligero o no a prueba de agua, que tienen la piel grasa o problemas con los poros, que son adversos al aceite mineral o fragancias artificiales y los veganos (no tiene ingredientes originados por animales!) .

Where to buy: I got this from W2Beauty for $18.59 usd with free shipping, samples and lovely customer service. Alternatively, you can get it from Innisfree's website, eBay or Amazon.

Alternatives: If you're looking for something that actually removes waterproof makeup, Clean It Zero fom Banila Co is a great option, review here.




Dónde comprar: Yo lo ordené de W2Beauty por $ 18.59 usd con envío y muestras gratis, y un servicio al cliente hermoso. Alternativamente lo pueden comprar de la página de Innisfree, eBay o Amazon.

Alternativas: Si estás buscando algo que realmente limpie el maquillaje resistente al agua, Clean It Zero de Banila Co es una buenísima opción, reseña aquí.

You May Also Like

0 comments