Romwe Mini-haul & Review #5

by - December 25, 2015


Romwe haul and review

Hi! Today I have another Romwe review & haul. This time I got a pair of pants, a coat and a scarf.

I'll start with my favorite, the pair of pants that you can find as "High Waist Slim Pant". I ordered a size L and I'm usually a M but this fit perfectly, as in the website's picture. The quality is very good for the price, I love them! They have easily become one of my favorite pants at the moment.
¡Hola! Hoy les traigo otra reseña de Romwe. Esta vez me dieron un par de pantalones, un abrigo y una bufanda.

Voy a empezar con mi favorito, el par de pantalones que pueden encontrar como "High Waist Slim Pant". Pedí unos en talla L y aunque generalmente usó M me quedaron perfecto, como en la imagen de la página. La calidad es muy buena por el precio, me encantan.

Romwe pants review

Romwe pants review

The fabric is light, stretchy and very comfortable. On the outside it looks like synthetic leather but the inside has a different finish and it's very soft. I totally recommend these pants, some of the best items I have received from Romwe and they're super versatile.
La tela es ligera, elástica y muy cómoda. En el exterior tiene una apariencia de piel pero el interior tiene un acabado diferente y es muy suave. Recomiendo totalmente estos pantalones, uno los mejores artículos que he recibido de Romwe y son súper versátiles.



Romwe pants review

Next is the coat that you can find as "Navy Lapel Pockets Loose Trench Coat". I was expecting something thicker but the fabric was very thin, like something you would expect from a pair of dress pants. Definitely not for winter but for spring or autumn. I'm 160cm and it goes up to my knees, a bit longer than I expected. Its a cute coat for the price (now on sale), just take that in mind.
El siguiente es el abrigo que pueden encontrar como "Navy Lapel Pockets Loose Trench Coat". Me esperaba algo más grueso pero la tela resultó muy delgada, como la que verías en pantalones de vestir. Definitivamente no es para el invierno, tal vez para la primavera o el otoño. Mido 160cm y me llega a la rodilla, mas largo de lo que esperaba. A pesar de esto se me hace muy lindo. 


Romwe coat review

Romwe coat review

Last but not least the scarf, which you can find as "Plaid Frayed Scarf". On the website it looks like it's black and beige but in reality it's black and white but I don't mind much. It's very warm and soft. You can wear it as a scarf but also around your shoulders since it's very long. I love it! I'll be wearing a lot this winter for sure.

Por último la bufanda que pueden encontrar como "Plaid Frayed Scarf". En la página se ve como si fuera negra con beige, pero en realidad es blanca y negra, pero no me importó mucho. Es muy cálida y suave. Se puede usar como una bufanda, pero también alrededor de los hombros ya que es muy larga. ¡Me encanta!

Romwe scarf review

Overall I'm happy with the service I received. My package took around a month to arrive via standard shipping and everything I received was in perfect state (maybe just a bit wrinkly but it's expected). I just wished the coat was thicker but for the price I can't really complain.

So that's it! Happy holidays and until next post♥

En general estoy contenta con el servicio que recibí. Mi paquete tomó alrededor de un mes para llegar vía envío estándar y todo lo que recibí estaba en perfecto estado (tal vez sólo un poco arrugado, pero es de esperarse). Me hubiera gustado que el abrigo fuera más grueso pero por el precio no me quejo.

¡Eso es todo! Felices fiestas y hasta el próximo post ♥


You May Also Like

0 comments