CNDirect: Blouses review & mini haul♡

by - December 07, 2016

CNDirect blouses review & haul

Hello, it's been a while! I was sick and busy with finals and life so I couldn't post but I'm finally back.

Today I have a review on the latest package I received from CNDirect. I ordered two summer blouses but it took almost two months to arrive... now it's really cold and I can't wear them, so sad! Either way, I wanted to share them with you and here's more on them.

If you're into fashion you might have noticed how popular off-shoulder blouses were so I ordered one in yellow (link) from the many available in their website:

Hola, ha sido un tiempo! Estuve enferma y ocupada con finales y la vida en sí que no pude publicar, pero finalmente estoy de vuelta.
Hoy tengo una reseña sobre el último paquete que recibí de CNDirect. Pedí dos blusas de verano, pero como tardó casi dos meses en llegar ... ahora hace mucho frío y no puedo usarlas, super triste! De cualquier manera, quería compartirlo con ustedes.

Si están pendientes de la moda podrán haber notado que las blusas sin hombros eran super populares así que pedí una en amarillo (link) de las muchas disponibles en su página:
CNDirect blouses review & haul
CNDirect blouses review & haul

The fabric is very light and fresh, perfect for hot weather but somewhat wrinkly. It's true to size, I got a size L fearing it would be on the smaller side and it's too big for me, I should have got my usual size haha. The ruffled collar is super cute! You can also get it in red, white and grey.

The other item I got was this blouse (link):

La tela es muy ligera y fresca, perfecta para el clima cálido pero arrugadiza. Las tallas vienen correctas, ordené una L temiendo que viniera chica y es demasiado grande para mí, debería haber pedido mi talla habitual haha. El collar de olanes es super lindo! También hay en rojo, blanco y gris.

El otro artículo que pedí fue esta blusa (link):
CNDirect blouses review & haul
CNDirect blouses review & haul
CNDirect blouses review & haul

As you can see for the pictures, the fabric is light and fresh in this one too and not as wrinkly as the previous one. This one is oversized, I ordered a size S and it has a flowy fit (I'm usually a size M).

Both items look almost exactly like the pictures on their website so no complaints there. Some items had no measurements table so it makes it hard to pick sizes, be careful with that. The packaging was very simple (a thick plastic bag) but everything arrived in perfect state I was just sad it took quite a bit to reach me but it happens. To conclude I can say I'm satisfied with my order and encountered no problems.

Until next post♥


Como se puede ver en las fotos, la tela es ligera y fresca en ésta también y no tan arrugadiza como la anterior. Es oversized, pedí una S y queda flojita (soy por lo general una M).

Ambos artículos son casi exactamente como las fotografías en su sitio web, así que no hay quejas en eso. Algunos artículos no tenía ninguna tabla de  medidas así que hace difícil el elegir tamaños, tengan cuidado con eso. El empaque fue muy sencillo (una gruesa bolsa de plástico) pero todo llegó en perfecto estado. Estaba triste porque tomó bastante tiempo llegarme, pero sucede. En conclusión, puedo decir que estoy satisfecha con mi pedido y no encontré problemas.

Hasta próximo post ♥

You May Also Like

0 comments