Dresslink haul + review ♥

by - October 10, 2016

Dresslink shopping haul and review

Hello! Today I'll be sharing with you a review of my latest haul in Dresslink, I have previously mentioned them in my blog but if you missed it it's basically a store with a huge assortment of items, from clothes to accessories at very affordable prices. Because of that I enjoy making orders with them often.

This time I ordered some clothes, a backpack and makeup brushes. I'll be starting with the blouses.

I got this one (link) because of its lovely pastel pink shade:

¡Hola! Hoy voy a compartir con ustedes una reseña de mi última orden en Dresslink, ya la he mencionado anteriormente en mi blog, pero si aú no la conocían es básicamente una tienda con una enorme variedad de artículos, desde ropa hasta accesorios a precios muy asequibles . Debido a esto me gusta hacer pedidos con ellos a menudo.

Esta vez pedí un poco de ropa, una mochila y brochas para maquillaje. Voy a empezar con las blusas.
Ordené esta (link) por de su bonito tono rosa pastel:
Dresslink blouse review

The fabric is very light and a bit sheer but of good quality for the price. It looks so princess-like and flowy, I really like it.

Next, this one that features an adorable cherry print (link):

La tela es muy ligera y un poco transparente pero de buena calidad por el precio. Se ve muy "princesosa" haha, me gusta mucho.

A continuación, ésta con un estampado de cerezas adorable (link):
Dresslink blouse review

The fabric is very similar to the previous piece, it's like a sheer synthetic chiffon. It as well sewn and looked just like the pictures, super cute too.

Next, this backpack (link):

La tela es muy similar a la pieza anterior, es como un chiffon sintético. Estaba bien cosida y se veía justo como en las fotos, muy linda también.

A continuación, esta mochila (link):
Dresslink bag backpack review
Dresslink bag backpack review

I ordered this one because I wanted a different backpack from my usual one for college. Well, it's way too small and fragile to use for books. I wouldn't recommend to use it for anything heavy since the synthetic leather doesn't seem too strong. Perfect for the everyday carry only. The leather is a bit too shinny and fake-looking for my taste but for the price you can't really complain. Otherwise the design is cute and it's super versatile.

Last but not least, makeup brushes! I love ordering brushes from Dresslink because they never disappoint. I got a double-sided foundation and concealer brush (link) and one of these popular nowadays round toothbrush-style brushes (link).

Pedí éste porque quería una mochila diferente de mi habitual para la universidad. Resulto ser demasiado pequeña y frágil para utilizar con libros. No recomendaría usarla con nada pesado ya que el cuero sintético no parece muy fuerte. Perfecto para el uso diario. El cuero es un poco muy brillante y de aspecto falso para mi gusto, pero por el precio que no me puedo quejar. Fuera de eso el diseño es lindo y versátil.

Por último, pero no menos importante, las brochas para maquillaje! Me encanta pedir de Dresslink porque nunca me decepcionan. Ordené una doble para base y corrector (link) y uno de estos cepillitos redondos muy populares estos días (link).

Dresslink makeup brush review

I LOVED the idea of a double-sided brush for foundation and concealer, is amazingly practical. The size is perfect and the bristles are very soft though it's not as full as I was expecting. The round one is super soft too and works great as a buffing brush for foundation. I'm very happy with both!

Including shipping I didn't spend over $30 for all of this which seems like a fair deal to me. My package took around a month to arrive and it as wrapped in bubble wrap inside a thick plastic bag as usual.

Hope this was useful! Until next post :)


Me encantó la idea de un cepillo de doble punta para la base y el corrector, es increíblemente práctico. El tamaño es perfecto y las cerdas son muy suaves, aunque no es vienen tan tupidas como yo esperaba. El cepillito es super suave y también funciona perfecto para difuminar la base. Estoy muy contenta con las dos!

Incluyendo el envío mi orden no pasó de más de $ 30 lo que me parece un precio muy justo. Mi paquete tomó alrededor de un mes en llegar y fue envuelto en plástico de burbujas dentro de una bolsa de plástico grueso, como de costumbre.

Espero que esto haya sido útil! Hasta el próximo post :)

You May Also Like

0 comments