[Review] Skinfood Peach Sake Pore Serum

by - December 13, 2015


Review: Skinfood Peach Sake Pore Serum

Hello! Today I'm going to review the Peach Sake Pore Serum from Skinfood. I heard a lot of good things about it, including that it was great for oil control so I decided to get it and finally I can share my opinions of it with you.

Here are the product claims:
"Containing rice sake, peach extract rich in vitamins A and C, and silica powder, this soft essence minimizes shine and the appearance of pores."

 Let's start with the packaging. I received this plastic sealed but without a box. The bottle is made of a sturdy glass and it has a plastic cap with a woody finish, it's pretty cute but not very travel friendly.
¡Hola! Hoy reseñaré el Peach Sake Pore Serum de Skinfood. He oído muchas cosas buenas sobre el, incluyendo que era genial controlando el brillo, así que decidí conseguirlo y finalmente les puedo compartir mis opiniones al respecto.

Descripción del producto:
"Contiene aras de arroz, extracto de melocotón rico en vitaminas A y C, y polvo de sílice, esta esencia suave minimiza el brillo y la apariencia de los poros."

Empecemos con el empaque. Recibí la botella sellada con plastico pero sin caja. La botella es de vidrio grueso y tiene una tapa de plástico con acabado de madera, es bastante linda pero no muy portable. 



Review: Skinfood Peach Sake Pore Serum

It has a pump so no worries here, it works perfectly and it's very easy to control.
Tiene dosificador y funciona perfectamente, muy fácil de controlar.
Review: Skinfood Peach Sake Pore Serum

Here's a close-up of the sticker at the back. It has it's claims in english and the rest (including ingredients) it's in korean.
Aquí está un close-up de la etiqueta en la parte posterior. Tiene la descripcion del producto en inglés y el resto, incluyendo ingredientes, en coreano.
Review: Skinfood Peach Sake Pore Serum
Click for full size
Let's now get into the product itself. This serum feels like a lotion and sets very quickly. It has a pleasant and fresh peach smell. I have found that this is more of the kind that sits on your skin rather than actually absorbing, so if you apply too much it can cake and affect your makeup.

After you apply it, your skin looks totally matte and smooth which I love. It's drying, so if you have dry skin you will have to moisturize very well before using. I haven't notice my pores getting smaller but when I apply them they do get blurred. Sadly the oil control didn't last much more then a few hours which let my expectations down, but I have an EXTREMELY oily nose that nothing has been able to tame yet.

Here's a demo, my camera wasn't able to catch it but this actually has very fine shimmer particles on it.
Entremos en el producto en sí. Este serum se siente como una loción  (crema ligera) y se seca rápidamente. Tiene un olor agradable y fresco a melocotón. Me he dado cuenta que este es mas del tipo que se sienta sobre la piel mas que realmente absorberse por ella, por lo que si aplicas mucho se puede ver falso y arruinar el maquillaje.

Después de aplicarlo la piel se ve totalmente mate y suave lo que me encanta. Es seco, así que si tienes piel seca tendrás que hidratar muy bien antes de usarlo. No he notado reducción en el tamaño de mis poros pero siempre que lo uso disminuye su apariencia. El control de brillo me decepcionó ya que no me duró mas que unas horas, pero yo tengo una nariz EXTREMADAMENTE grasa que nada ha sido capaz de domar aún.

He aquí una demostración, mi cámara nolo captó pero este serum tiene brillitos muy finos.

 

Review: Skinfood Peach Sake Pore Serum

From the ingredients, this seems like a mix between a primer and skin care. Personally I use it more like a primer because I like my skin care moisturizing and this adds very little moisture. If you use it don't add another primer on top because it will cake, or at least it did on me.

To conclude, I think this serum is amazing at blurring pores and instantly giving you a beautiful matte finish after application. I didn't really see any changes in my pores after I clean it though. It works great under makeup as long as you apply carefully and in moderation.
If you have very oily skin it might not last more than a few hours, but oily to combination/normal ladies might love this. If you have dry skin you'll need to moisturize very well before, because this serum is not moisturizing at all and can be drying.
If you haven't tried it yet I do recommend to give it a try. Personally I don't think I'll purchase it again because I'd like to try other similar products before.
A partir de los ingredientes este serum parece una mezcla entre un primer y algo para el cuidado de la piel. Personalmente lo utilizo más como primer porque no me brinda humectación que en lo personal ocupo. Si lo usas no uses algín otro primer encima porque se ve muy falso y se descarapela.

En conclusión, creo que este serum es increíble en disimular los poros y al instante da un hermoso acabado mate después de aplicar. A pesar de esto, después de limpiarlo no hizo ningún cambio en mis poros. Funciona muy bien bajo el maquillaje, siempre y cuando se aplique con cuidado y moderación.
Si tienes la piel muy grasa podría no durar más que unas pocas horas, pero si solo es grasa o mixta/normal puede que te encante. Si tienes la piel seca tendrás que hidratar muy bien antes, porque este serum no es hidratante en absoluto y puede resecarte.
Si no lo has probado todavía te recomiendo darle una oportunidad. Personalmente no creo comprarlo otra vez porque me gustaría probar productos similares antes.
Review: Skinfood Peach Sake Pore Serum

Where to buy: I got  this at W2Beauty for $16.50 usd with free shipping and samples. Alice, the owner, is extremely generous and receiving the packages from the store always feels like christmas, I totally recommend her store. Alternatively you can get it at eBay or Amazon.

Hope this was useful and until next post♥
Dónde comprar: Yo lo recibí de W2Beauty por $ 16.50 usd con envío y muestras gratis. Alice, la dueña, es muy generosa y recibir sus paquetes se siente como navidad, recomiendo totalmente su tienda. Alternativamente lo pueden conseguir en eBay o Amazon.

Espero que les sea útil y hasta el próximo post♥

You May Also Like

0 comments