Fashion inspiration + review: Denim, black & white ♡

by - January 30, 2016


Recently I have been into minimalist fashion and neutral colors as I previously mentioned, so I have been getting lots of black and white pieces, plus some blue denim which is always super versatile. I recently receiving some pieces I had ordered so I decided to make a collage with them as I find it useful for outfit planning:

Ultimamente me ha gustado la moda minimalista y los colores neutros como mencioné anteriormente, así que ordené varias piezas en blanco y negro, además de algo de mezclilla que siempre resulta súper versátil. Recientemente recibí algunas de estas piezas así que decidí hacer un collage con ellas ya que me resulta útil al hacer outfits:


From there I only ordered the jacket, the jeans and the T-shirt so here's a review on them (I really want the rest too! haha). Let's start with the jeans:

De ahí sólo pedí la chaqueta, los jeans y la camiseta así que los estaré reseñando (aunque hubiera querido todo! haha). Vamos a empezar con los jeans:

They were true to the measurements indicated, the fabric is stretchy, soft and of good quality. There were some loose threads here and there and they're slightly see-trough if you wear something dark underneath but no big deal. I really liked them!

Next the jacket:

Las medidas coincidian con las indicadas, la tela es elástica, suave y de buena calidad. Hubo algunos hilos sueltos aquí y allá y se transparentan un poquito si usan algo obscuro debajo, pero no es para tanto. Realmente me gustaron!

Ahora la chaqueta:

This jacket is oversized and made of light denim, not very heavy so perfect for warmer weather. It is very distressed and has several patches, I think it's super cool and gives of a grunge-ish vibe.

Last, the T-shirt:

Esta chaqueta es oversized y está hecha de mezclilla ligera, no muy pesada perfecta para un clima más cálido. Tiene muchos cortes y varios parches, se me hace super cool y media grunge.

Por último la camiseta:

This is the basic plain T-shirt that everyone needs, it has an oversized fit too and the fabric is very soft and of nice quality.

Have you been following any fashion trends recently?


Esta es la playera básica sencilla que todas necesitamos, tiene un look oversize también y la tela es muy suave y de buena calidad.

Ustedes siguen algún estilo o tendencia de moda?




You May Also Like

0 comments