NOTD + Revlon Colorstay Bare Bones Review & Swatches ☆

by - July 12, 2015


Hello! Today I have a new nail post for you. I hadn't done my nails in a while and they were really long and out of shape as you can see ( ̄□ ̄;)!

Hola! Hoy les traigo un nuevo post de nail art. No me las había arreglado en mucho tiempo y las traía super largas y desaliñadas como pueden ver ( ̄□ ̄;)!



But I finally got time to fix them. I decided to go for a nude shade and add some bling with rhinestones and studs.
Pero finalmente tuve tiempo para arreglarlas. Escogí un esmalte nude y le añadí algo de bling con algunos cristales y estoperoles.



The shade I'm using is the number 300 called "Bare Bones" by Revlon. It's the first Colorstay polish I try and I'm pleased. It lasted almost a week with minor tip chipping (though most polishes last that on me) and the finish is very shinny. I needed about two layers for complete coverage and the drying time was pretty average.

The color is a nice beige with yellow undertones, in certain lighting it can look somewhat greenish which I didn't like much because I wanted a true nude, but it's ok and looks lovely on my olive skin.

El color que estoy usando es el número 300 llamado "Bare Bones" de Revlon. Es el primer esmalte de la línea Colorstay que pruebo y me agradó. Me duró alrededor de una semana con algo de desgaste en las puntas (aunque casi todos me duran eso) y el acabado era muy brillante. Necesité 2 capas para una cobertura completa y el tiempo de secado fue muy promedio.

El tono es un beige con subtonos amarillos, bajo cierta iluminación tiende a verse algo verdoso lo que no me gusto porque buscaba un nude muy neutral, pero no esta tan mal y luce muy bonito en piel bronceada. 



Random discovery: I noticed that by doing the accent nail on my pinky the rhinestones and stuff last way longer. Kinda obvious since you use it less, but I never really realized before haha.

Descubrimiento: Noté que al poner la uña acento en el meñique las piedritas duraban mas tiempo sin caerse. Muy obvio ya que se usa menos, pero nunca me había dado cuenta haha.




Hope you like them! What color of nail polish are you currently wearing (if any)?

Espero que les hayan gustado! Qué color de esmalte estan usando (si es que alguno)?

You May Also Like

0 comments