Summer clothing haul + trends #2 ✿

by - September 10, 2016

CnDirect clothing review and haul

Hello! Today I'll be sharing my latest haul, I have been inspired by more feminine trends so I got some girly pieces, let's start!

First, featuring always popular florals. I got this kimono (link) because I loved the black, pink and white combination:

¡Hola! Hoy compartiré mis últimas compritas, me he estado inspirando en tendencias más femeninas así que ordené algunas piezas muy girly, empecemos!

En primer lugar, los estampados florales como siempre populares. Pedí este kimono (link) porque me encantó la combinación negro, rosa y blanco:
CnDirect clothing review and haul
CnDirect clothing review and haul

The fabric is light and sheer, it looks pretty cute and feels fresh. The print does look a bit cheap and there was a small button to close it but it fell already, this was a bit disappointing but for the price you can't really complain.

Next, my favorite, this super cute off-shoulder blouse (link):

La tela es ligera y transparente, se ve bastante lindo y se siente fresco. El estampado se ve algo barato y había un pequeño botón para cerrarla pero ya se le cayó, eso me decepcionó poquito pero por el precio no me puedo quejar.

A continuación mi favorita, esta blusa super linda sin hombros (link):
CnDirect clothing review and haul
CnDirect clothing review and haul

The fabric is soft, thick and stretchy, feels of good quality. The embroidery is really pretty and it's true to size. I would totally buy it again! Super cheap and super cute.

Next, this bra and panties sets (link). I actually bought them for the bras only because I needed something strapless for off-shoulder blouses.

La tela es suave, gruesa y elástica, se siente de buena calidad. El bordado es muy bonito y la talla venía bien. La compraría de nuevo sin dudarlo! Super barata y super bonita.

A continuación, este set de bra y panties (link). Estos los ordené solo por el bra ya que no tiene tirantes, porque quería algo para usar con mis blusas sin hombros.
CnDirect clothing review and haul
CnDirect clothing review and haul

The bras barely offer any support at all but they work for me because I have a small chest. They're true to size and can fit a lot of sizes because of the adjustable closings. The padding is thin and it moves around a bit but no big deal. I love them! They're really comfortable and I've been wearing them often. The panties are reaaally small though, I don't think I'd be able to wear them.

Last, I also got some generic cables (link) and screen protectors (c) for my phone lol. Not fashion related but wanted to mention them since it was so cheap and maybe it could come in useful for some of you!

El bra no ofrece mucho soporte pero como tengo pecho pequeño me va bbien. Las tallas vienen bien y como son ajustables se adaptan a varios tamaños. Las esponjitas son delgadas y se mueven algo pero no me molesta tanto. ¡Los amo! Son muy cómodos y los he estado usando con frecuencia. Las panties venían suuuper chiquits, no creo poder usarlas.

Por último, también ordené algunos cables genéricos (link) y protectores de pantalla (link) para mi celular lol. No está relacionad pero pensé mencionarlo por que estaban muy baratos y tal vez a alguien le sirva!
CnDirect clothing review and haul

So that is basically all for now! I have a lot of beauty products and circle lenses to share with you but school is keeping me so busy, sorry for not writing a lot! :(

Until next time ♥

Así que eso es básicamente todo por ahora! Tengo una gran cantidad de productos de belleza y circle lenses para reseñar pero la escuela me mantiene muy ocupada, lo siento por no escribir mucho! :(

Hasta la próxima ♥

You May Also Like

0 comments