NewChic Haul and Review♡

by - July 10, 2016

NewChic Haul and Review

Hello! I have been trying several online recently and today I'll be reviewing one of them. It's called NewChic and they sell lots of stuff, from clothes to accesories.

I ordered to pair of shoes and a backpack that I'll be linking below along with comments about their quality. Let's begin!

First, this pair of flats that I thought were super cute (link):

Hola! Resulta que he estado probando de varias tiendas online y hoy reseñare una de ellos. Se llama NewChic y venden un montón de cosas, desde ropa hasta accesorios.

Pedí 2 pares de zapatos y una mochila que ligaré abajo junto con comentarios sobre su calidad. Vamos a empezar!

En primer lugar, este par de flats que pensé eran super lindos (link):
NewChic Shoe Haul and Review

They were around $14 usd and they look just like the pictures except a little more pointier. I ordered my usual size (and largest available on their website) and very very sadly they were too small to wear comfortably. Definitely order a larger size or they won't fit.

Costaron alrededor de $14 usd y se ven justo como las imágenes excepto un poco más puntiagudos. Pedí mi talla habitual (y la más grande disponible en su página) y muy, muy tristemente son demasiado pequeños para usarlos. Definitivamente pide una talla más grande.
NewChic Shoe Haul and Review

The quality is good for the price otherwise. The material feels ok and they look well-made.

The second pair of shoes I ordered are these basic black heels (link). I've been wanting a minimalist pair like these for a while so I was really happy when I found these.

La calidad es buena para el precio. El material se siente bien y se ven bien hechos.

El segundo par de zapatos que pedí son estos tacones negros básicos (link). He estado buscando un par sencillo como este por un tiempo, así que estuve muy feliz cuando me los encontre.
NewChic Shoe Haul and Review

I also ordered my usual size for these and they fit well but not perfectly, they're like half size larger so my feet slips a bit but no big deal. The were around $15 and for the price they're ok. The construction quality (especially the finishing) could be better but for the price I can't complain much.

También pedí mi talla habitual y me quedan bien pero no perfectos, son como media talla más grande por lo que mis pies se deslizan un poco, pero no es gran problema. Costaron alrededor de $15 y por el precio están bien. La calidad de la construcción (especialmente el acabado) podría ser mejor, pero por el precio no puedo quejarme mucho.

NewChic Shoe Haul and Review

The strap is too wide for my ankle even at the smallest whole but thankfully it's removable so you can put a ribbon if you liked, that's what I'll be doing. They look super cute and were my favorite in this order but expect getting what you pay for.

Last but not least this denim backpack (link). I urgently needed one for college and this one was so cute so I ordered it:

La correa es demasiado grande para mi tobillo incluso en el hollito más pequeño, pero afortunadamente es removible por lo que puedes cambiarla por algun listón, etc. Se ven muy bonitos y fueron mis favoritos en este orden.

Por último ordené esta mochila de mezclilla (link). Necesitaba urgentemente una para la universidad y esta era tan linda, así que pedí:
NewChic Backpack bag Haul and Review

It is very roomy and you can easily fit a laptop and some notebooks or books, exactly what I was looking for. The construction and quality feel good so hopefully it remains strong after use, I'll update you on that! It looks just like the pictures in the website.

Es muy espaciosa y puede caber fácilmente una laptop y algunos cuadernos o libros, es exactamente lo que estaba buscando. La construcción y la calidad se siente bien así que espero que me duré bien con el uso. Se ve justo como en las fotos del sitio.

NewChic Backpack bag Haul and Review

My package took like a month and 1-2 weeks to reach my country. It came packaged in a thick plastic bag with no boxes for the shoes but they were protected in individual dust bags. Nothing suffered damages so I have no complaints. Including shipping my order didn't pass $60 usd so I think is a good deal. I'd recommend their store just be careful with the shoe sizing.

That's all for now! Until later and have a nice day♪

Mi paquete tomó como un mes y 1-2 semanas en llegar a mi país. Venía en una bolsa de plástico grueso y sin cajas para los zapatos, pero que estaban protegidos en bolsitas individuales. Nada sufrido daños por lo que no tengo ninguna queja. Incluyendo el envío de mi pedido la orden no pasó $60 dólares y creo qe es un precio justo. Recomendaría su tienda sólo tenga cuidado con las tallas de los zapatos.

¡Eso es todo por ahora! Hasta más tarde y tengan un buen día♪ 






You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Yo recientemente ordené de ahí, espero llegue pronto ♥

    ReplyDelete