[Cute for less] Korean summer trends, reviews + where to buy ☼

by - May 21, 2016

korean ulzzang sumer fashion inspiration

Summer break is finally here! Around here the weather is getting super hot so I have started to take some cute wardrobe measures inspired by korean fashion. Two of the biggest trends I have noticed are striped and floral patterns which look so fresh!

Striped tops are huge basics in my closet because they're so versatile. You can wear them with jeans for a casual look:

Las vacaciones de verano ya están aquí! Por acá el clima está muy caliente, así que he comenzado a tomar algunas medidas en mi closet inspiradas en la moda coreana. Dos de las mayores tendencias que he notado son las rayas y los estampados florales ue se ven super frescos!

Los tops a rayas son super básicos en mi armario porque son muy versátiles. Se pueden usar con jeans para un look casual:
korean ulzzang sumer fashion inspiration

Or with shorts and skirts for a more youthful, cute look:

O con shorts o faldas para un look más juvenil y cute:

korean ulzzang sumer fashion inspiration
korean ulzzang sumer fashion inspiration

I ordered these striped tshirts here for $2.89 usd and for the price they're amazing!

Pedí estas playeras a rayas aquí por $2.89 usd y por el precio estan increíbles!

Dresslink clothes review

Fabric is very soft and they're true to size. I usually wear a size M and these fit perfectly oversized. Approved? Yes!

If you want a more mature/dressed-up you can try blouses, I ordered this one here for $5.25 usd:

La tela es muy suave y las tallas vienen bien. Por lo general uso una M y estas me quedaron perfectamente flojitas. Aprobada? Sí!

Si quieres un look más de vestir/"maduro" puedes probar blusas, pedí ésta aquí por $ 5.25 usd:
Dresslink clothes review
Dresslink clothes review

The fabric is very nice, light but not see-through. The sizing is accurate but if you have wider shoulders (like me) take it in consideration, it was just a bit tight on that area. Approved? Yes!

Florals are always present every year and can look so feminine:

La tela es muy agradable, ligera pero no transparente. Las tallas son como descritas, pero si tienes hombros medio anchos (como yo) tómalo en consideración porque se siente algo apretadita en la zona. Aprobada? Sí!

Los florales siempre están presentes cada año y se ven muy femeninos:
korean ulzzang sumer fashion inspiration
korean ulzzang sumer fashion inspiration

I found this off-shoulder blouse here for $5.25 usd and I'm so happy I ordered it:

Encontré esta blusa de hombros descubiertos aquí por $ 5.25 usd y me alegra haberla ordenado:
Dresslink clothes review

The print and colors are so beautiful and look just like the stock photos. The fabric is good but very see-through so you will need to wear something nude under it or it will show. Despite that it was my favorite because it looks so romantic! I couldn't order my usual size because it was out of stock but since the collar is adjustable it fitted without problems. Approved? Yes!

I ordered all these pieces from Dresslink (previously talked about them) and honestly I didn't expect much but was happily surprised. I'd compare the quality to something like Forever21 maybe. There were a few loose threads here and there but personally I don't mind them! I think they're a god option if you're looking for something affordable.

Hope you have a nice weekend!


El estampado y los colores son tan bonitos y se ve justo como en las fotos. La tela es buena pero se transparenta mucho por lo que necesitarás usar algo nude abajo. A pesar de eso es mi favorita porque se ve tan romántica! Mi talla habitual estaba fuera de stock, pero ya que el collar es ajustable la puedo usar sin problemas. Aprobada? Sí!

Pedí todas estas piezas de Dresslink (ya he hablado de ellos) y honestamente no esperaba mucho pero quedé gratamente sorprendida. Comparararía la calidad con algo así como Forever21 más o menos. Había algunos hilos sueltos aquí y allá, pero personalmente no me molesta! Creo que son una buena opción si buscas algo económico.

Que tengan un agradable fin de semana!

You May Also Like

0 comments