[Cute for less] Spring basics, reviews + where to buy ♡

by - March 27, 2016


Korean ulzzang fashion inspiration

Spring is finally getting here! Weather is still a bit chilly yet warmer than in the past months and that asks for fresher clothes. I think jeans go with everything, they're great for casual and comfortable yet cute outfits. I loved the classic dark blue ones above so I found a very similar pair here, it is also ripped.

La primavera esta finalmente aquí! El clima es todavía un poco frío pero mas cálido que en los últimos meses lo que requiere ropa más fresca. Creo que los jeans van con todo, son geniales para looks casuales y cómodos sin dejar de verse lindos. Me encantaron los azules de arriba así que ordené estos, también desgarrados.
Ripped Denim Slim Blue Pant -SheIn(Sheinside) review

The quality is very good! SheIn always has great jeans at affordable prices. The fabric is stretchy but thick and very soft. I'm usually a size M, ordered a size L and it fits almost perfectly, just a bit loose so I'd say these are true to size if you want the tight skinny look.

¡La calidad es muy buena! SheIn siempre tiene buenísimos jeans a precios accesibles. La tela es elástica, gruesa y muy suave. Por lo general soy talla M, ordené una talla L y me queda casi a la perfección, sólo un poco flojos así que diría que las tallas vienen correctas, pide la que usualmente usas.
Ripped Denim Slim Blue Pant -SheIn(Sheinside) review

I have been loving turtlenecks (I have previously featured some of them in my fashion posts). I love how versatile they are, you can wear them in cute girly outfits like this:

He estado encantada con los cuellos de tortuga (ya los he mencionado antes en mis posts de moda). Me gusta que son muy versatiles, puedes usarlos en un look cute:
Korean ulzzang fashion inspiration

Or go for something more mature and modern like this:

O algo mas "maduro" y moderno, como aqui:

Korean ulzzang fashion inspiration

So when I saw this one I had to get my hands on it and I'm happy I did! The fabric is very soft and not too warm so great for the cooler spring days. It's very oversized and comfortable. I think this piece would be a nice staple in any kind of closet since you can wear it in a million different ways.

Así que cuando vi éste tenía que tenerlo y estoy contenta de haberlo hecho! La tela es muy suave y no demasiado caliente asi que perfecto para los días más fríos de la primavera. Es flojito y cómodo. Creo que esta pieza sería un buen elemento básico en cualquier closet ya que se puede usar de un millón de maneras diferentes.

Long Sleeve Turtleneck Pullover Sweater -SheIn(Sheinside) review
Long Sleeve Turtleneck Pullover Sweater -SheIn(Sheinside) review

I also have been wanting a basic green parka, I think they're great to just throw on when you want a quick but fashionable look. Rainy days are also common (at least here) during spring so I wanted something longer and hooded like this:

También he estado queriendo una parka verde básica, creo que son geniales para hacer outfits lindos fácil cuando no quieres pensarla jaja. Los días lluviosos son comunes (por lo menos aquí) durante la primavera, así que quería algo más largo y con gorro, similar a esto:
Cute fashion parka inspiration

So I ended up getting this one because it looks really cute. I owe you the pictures but given my experience I have high hopes on it! I think it will look lovely with skirts as above or with pants and boots.

Here's a quick shot of the sweater and jeans worn, they're so comfy!

Así que terminé ordenando ésta porque se veía muy linda. Les debo las fotos, pero dada mi experiencia tengo altas expectativas! Creo que se verá preciosa con falda como arriba o con pantalones y botas.

Aquí una foto rápida del suéter y los jeans, son tan cómodos!
Shein review and haul

Hope you all have a fun weekend!

Ojalá pasen un buen fin de semana!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Me gustó bastante todo, me encantaría poder utilizar ropa así, en mi ciudad hace demasiado calor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Por acá también! Es una pena porque me encanta la ropa más invernal.

      Delete