[Cute for less] Cozy sweaters & plaid, reviews + where to buy

by - February 17, 2016


Asian korean cute and affordable fashion

Lately I've been browsing lots of korean fashion webshops and reading japanese magazines because I always find inspiration. Because sometimes is very hard to order the clothes from those brands I've been looking for similar pieces in more accessible and cheap stores, you can totally find some cute pieces at great prices.

I love the look of an oversized sweater as in the picture above, so I ordered this one:

Últimamente he estado navegando en un montón de tiendas online de ropa coreanas y la leyendo revistas japonesas porque siempre encuentro inspiración. A veces es muy difícil ordenar ropa de esas marcas por lo que he estado buscando piezas similares en tiendas más accesibles y económicas, se pueden encontrar algunas piezas muy lindas a excelentes precios.

Me encantó el look oversized del suéter arriba, así que ordené este
Romwe Turtleneck High Low Grey Sweater review

The quality is pretty good, fabric is soft and warm. It only comes in "one size", I'm usually a medium and this fits perfectly oversized. My only issue is that when worn the turtleneck fits a bit awkward so you have to spend a few minutes fixing it.

Plaid seems to be also a big trend, personally I love how versatile it is.

La calidad es bastante buena, la tela es suave y cálida. Sólo viene en unitalla, por lo general soy M y me quedo perfecto, muy oversize. Mi único problema es que el cuello a veces queda medio raro ya puesto, tienes que pasar unos minutos acomodandolo al principio.

Los cuadros parecen ser también una gran tendencia, personalmente me encanta lo versátiles que son.
Asian korean cute and affordable fashion

I ordered a very similar red plaid blouse here.
Ordené una bluda muy similar aquí.
Romwe Lapel Plaid Red Blouse review

The fabric is soft and thin so not for winter but spring and autumn. The quality is good for the price, you get what you pay for. I ordered a size L for the oversized look and it was perfect, very cute.

I also liked this outfit but since spring is almost here I'm not looking for big jackets but light cute sweaters like this to wear on itself.
La tela es suave y delgada por lo que no creo que sea para invierno sino más primavera y otoño. La calidad es buena para el precio, obtienes lo que pagas. Pedí una talla L que me quedara flojita y si, quedó perfecta.

Este outfit también me gustó pero como ya esta por entrar la primavera no estoy buscando chaquetas pesadas sino suéteres ligeros.
Asian korean cute and affordable fashion

I found this very similar boat neck sweater that I'm in love with, my favorite in this post.
Encontré este suéter muy similar y me encantó, es mi favorito de este post. 

Romwe Boat Neck Loose White Sweater review

The fabric is super soft and comfortable. I ordered an S because I wanted it to be more fitted and it fits great! Not tight but not loose, just perfect. Shade is not pure white but a creamy off-white. The sleeves are 3/4, it just reaches my belly button but I'm 5'3 so it could be shorter for taller people.

Reviewed items' links: Grey TurtleneckPlaid blouseWhite sweater

Until next post!



La tela es super suave y cómoda. Pedí un S porque quería me quedara mas ajustado y me quedó muy bien! No apretado ni flojo, simplemente perfecto. El color no es un blanco puro sino un cremoso color blanquecino. Las mangas son 3/4, me llega al ombligo pero mido 160cm por lo que podría ser muy corto si son altas.

Links de prendas reseñadas: Suéter grisBlusa de cuadrosSuéter blanco

Hasta el próximo post!

You May Also Like

0 comments